Articles on: FAQs South Korea
This article is also available in:

Where can I get the Working Holiday Visa?

In most countries you must apply in person at a South Korean embassy or South Korean consulate. In France, Germany and the UK, depending on the region where you live, you have to go either to a Korean consulate or to a special Korea Visa Application Centers (KVAC) where you can apply in person or via courier. The contact details can be found below. You can only apply for your visa in the country of your citizenship or where you have your permanent residency. There might be rules about for how long you must have stayed in the country before being allowed to apply for the Working Holiday Visa. If in doubt, please contact the South Korean embassy in the country of your residence. You can’t apply for your Working Holiday Visa in South Korea. Make sure to make an appointment with the respective institution before you go to apply.

Updated on: 29/12/2023