Articles on: FAQs South Korea
This article is also available in:

Can I combine Working Holiday in Korea with Working Holiday in Japan?

Yes, you can book both programs and receive a discount in this case. Please send us an inquiry if you plan to do this.

Most nationalities can apply for the Working Holiday visas for both Korea and Japan 1 year before the initial entry into the respective counrty. The visa is then valid for one year from the initial entry into each country. This means it is possible to apply for both visas in your home country shortly before departure to Asia, then spend slightly less than one year in the first country, take an inexpensive flight between the two countries, and then spend a year in the second country.

Updated on: 29/12/2023