Articles on: FAQs South Korea
This article is also available in:

Do you organize jobs as a English language teacher in South Korea?

Unfortunately, we do not. We specialize in support services related to the Working Holiday (H-1) visa in South Korea. With this visa, it is not allowed to work as a foreign language teacher.

If you want to be a foreign language teacher in South Korea, the E-2 (employment) visa is the right category. Other providers specialize in the placement of foreign language teachers in South Korea via the E-2 visa.

However, it is allowed to work as a teaching assistant with the Working Holiday visa. This means you are not teaching on your own but assisting the main teacher. Jobs as a teaching assistant for English are in fact common Working Holiday jobs in South Korea.

Updated on: 29/12/2023