Articles on: FAQs Japan
This article is also available in:

Where can I apply for a Working Holiday visa to Japan?

You can apply for a Working Holiday visa at the Japanese Embassy or Consulates in the country you are a permanent resident of.

In certain larger countries, depending on your state/region, certain consulates are in charge.

Canadians only: You can get the visa through our partner GoInternational if you are a resident of British Columbia or Yukon. In this case you do not have to go to the Japanese consulate in Vancouver in person.

Updated on: 31/12/2023