Articles on: FAQs Japan
This article is also available in:

Can I leave Japan while on a Working Holiday Visa and return within its validity?

Yes, the visa is a Multi-Entry Visa. When you leave Japan and you plan to return within the validity of the visa, you must mark this in the respective form ("Re-Entry Permit") at the airport when leaving the country. It is not required to go to any Immigration Office beforehand.

Updated on: 31/12/2023