Articles on: FAQs Japan
This article is also available in:

Can you arrange a work visa for me, allowing me to stay and work for several years in Japan?

No, we can't unfortunately. It has to be done by an employer who is willing to hire you for a longer duration.

The types of visas we deal with include the Working Holiday Visa (duration of stay maximum 1 year), the Student Visa (duration of stay maximum 2 years, available to language students booking for 6 months to 2 years), and the visa exemption (Temporary Visitor Status).

If you hold a Student Visa you can also get a Work Permit, allowing you to work for up to 28 hours per week. This visa can be an option besides the Working Holiday Visa, for anyone wanting to stay and work for an extended duration in Japan.

Updated on: 31/12/2023