Articles on: FAQs China
This article is also available in:

What requirements are there to get the visa?

To participate in our programs in China (Jobs in Hotels and Teaching Positions), you will need a work visa (Z Visa).

To obtain the visa:

You must commit for at least one year.
You must have at least a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent educational level) completed at least 2 years ago.

The visa processing takes approximately 3 months.

Updated on: 02/01/2024